CORPORATE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that is stored in the user’s terminal, which can be a personal computer, a cell phone, a tablet, etc…. These files allow the Web site to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful by customizing its content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the experience of using the Web.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this Web portal the user is accepting that cookies can be installed on your terminal and allow us to know the following information:
– Statistical information on the use of the web.
– The user’s login to keep the session active on the website.
– The preferred web format for access from mobile devices.
– The last searches performed in the web services and personalization data of these services.
– Information about the advertisements shown to the user.
– Information on the surveys in which the user has participated.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the Web and persistent cookies store data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, the Web can use:
Technical Cookies These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access Web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing and store content for broadcasting video or sound.
Personalization Cookies These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in your terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
Advertising Cookies These are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included in the Web page or application from which the service is provided. They allow you to tailor advertising content to make it relevant to the user and to avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on Web sites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the Web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the data of use made by the users.
Third-party cookies Third-party cookies may be installed on some web pages to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics statistical services.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your terminal:
To adjust permissions related to cookies in Google Chrome Browser:
– Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
– Select Configuration.
– Click on Show advanced options.
– In the “Privacy” section click on the Content Settings button.
– In the “Cookies” section you can configure the options.
To adjust permissions related to cookies in Mozilla Firefox Browser:
– At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
– Select Options.
– Select the Privacy pane.
– In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
To set permissions related to cookies in Internet Explorer 9 Browser:
– In the upper part of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
– Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History option to delete cookies. Check the Cookies checkbox, and then click Delete.
– Select the Security tab and use the Settings to move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies. Then click on OK.